About Me

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
In 2011 I graduated with 1st class honours in Creative Writing from Bath Spa University. I lived in China for nearly two and a half years, where I was working as an English teacher. I just moved to Tokyo where I will be spending my time teaching and writing. This blog is about my experiences of TEFL teaching and living abroad.

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Where did it all go?

Once again I have set aside an evening to crack on with some work, and alas, between dying my hair and wrapping Christmas presents, I discover it is already nearly 11 and I have achieved...nothing. Never mind, there's always another day I suppose.
I've been trying my hand at short stories recently which is fun as they are quick to do, so I can complete something rather than feeling I haven't got anything done.
I'm planning my second collection to be published, fingers crossed before the new year if I can get myself together. A medley of poems and short stories, and who knows what else. All very exciting.
I performed my first poem this week at the Raven storytelling circle, which I adore. I feel it went quite well, it was one of the last pieces so by then i think people were ready to go home, but I'm glad I got my first time out the way and over and done with. I red 'The BBC Stole my Crocodile Clip', which is likely to appear as it's new edited self in my booky wook.
That's about it for today if I'm going to get anything done...ta raaa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment